- This fountain pen with a gold nib looks smart, writes smoothly, and will assist you in attaining success.
- A fluent and prolific writer, especially one who writes professionally.
- A rapid flow of speech
- He speaks English fluently.
- My English is rather shaky.
- speak fluent English
- How fluently she speaks!
- A man of rapid [slow] speech
- A man of pleasing address
- A fluent speaker(of Spanish)
- His work is rather fluent and felicitous.
- Her fluent movements surprised us.
- He turned out to be a personable and fluent East Indian
- Fluent in English and proficient with MS Office operation
- It's a brilliant movie, fluent, spectacular, breathtaking and basically, uh, wrong.